Beginner's Guide to Choosing the Most Affordable and Experienced Tree Care
Planting trees is one of the best ways to beautify your yard while also taking care of our planet. However, if they’re not cared for properly, your trees could fail to thrive or succumb to diseases, wasting your investment and diminishing the aesthetic of your yard.
If you’re considering an investment in your home’s green space, or want to maintain your current landscaping work with the utmost care, an experienced arborist can help keep your trees happy and healthy. To ensure your trees live long, flourishing lives, Acorn Tree Services is here to help. We’ve created a Beginner’s Guide to choosing the most affordable and experienced tree service experts.
Keep reading to learn how to connect with the best tree companies in the Dallas-Ft Worth metroplex.
Getting Started: Do your research.
- Start online. Start with Google search for tree care services. Check each company’s reputation on the internet and read their reviews.
- Get more than one estimate. Reach out to several tree care businesses for an evaluation of the work required. You will likely find a range of prices.
- Have patience. You want to ensure your trees are handled with the utmost care so don’t necessarily choose the first or the lowest estimate you receive. For an accurate estimate, it may take a company a day or two to get back you.
Next Steps: Choosing the right tree care company to work with.
- The price is right. While choosing the lowest estimate could end up costing you in the long run, you don’t necessarily need to hire the most expensive company either. Stick to the medium range to get quality work done.
- Expertise and experience. Look for certifications and years of experience. For example, you can be confident in a certified member of the International Society of Arboriculture.
- Reviews. Hire a tree care company with happy clients who have shared their experiences online.
- Open communication. Choose a company that easy, courteous communication through text, email, and phone. As you reach out to companies, you’ll not only get an estimate but also a sense of their customer service policies as well.
- Insurance. Ensure the company you hire has insurance.
Advice from the pros
- Hire a professional. While it may be tempting to care for your trees on your own, a professional will have the experience in keeping and maintaining the value of a tree.
- Consider value over cost. You may want to hire a tree care company that charges the lowest rates. However, it’s important to keep in mind a professional is never going to be the cheapest.
- Beware of slick marketing tactics. Avoid choosing a company that is knocking on doors in the neighborhood without thoroughly researching the company. It may seem convenient to hire them on the spot, but they may lack credentials and experience to ensure your trees live their fullest, healthiest lives.
- Get several different viewpoints of trimming. Have any potential tree care company show and explain to you what they are going to do and how they are going to do it.
Owned and operated by Chris Steele, Acorn Tree Services has over twenty years of experience in a range of tree and land services. We are Dallas-Ft. Worth and Southlake’s premier company for all your tree service needs. We believe in the power of exceptional customer service and are not satisfied until you are! Learn more about Acorn Tree Services by clicking here or get in touch with us here.